Friday, August 22, 2008


me and great grandpa and grandma i miss you guys

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are a blogger too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics Kal! We miss you!...welcome to the blogging world. I put a link to your blog on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog kali I love it. It will be fun to see what your up to, we miss you and every girl with blond hair is now you according to tayler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kali, I just got home from Bear Lake and got to see your new blog. How fun is that---rad a tat.
    Cute pics at the zoo--ooo.
    Love Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kali you are too cute! I love that you have a blog. Shayna keeps asking when she gets to play with you again, she misses you. I can't wait to see all of your updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog Kali! You do a better job at it than I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kali, This is sooo Kool, I can't wait to see what you post next. We sure do miss you, it got really quiet around here. Love ya lots, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete